HD FRC Pulling Tool (Jar Down)
The Peak Heavy Duty Full Radial Contact (HD-FRC) Pulling Tool (Jar Down to Shear) will engage the Peak signature HD 45 degree Fish Neck and a standard 90 degree Fish Neck. The HD-FRC is designed for use in applications where heavy upward jarring is required to retrieve a stuck fish with a jar down to release function.
The Peak signature HD 45 degree Fish Neck has a 60% increased load bearing area to that of standard fish necks. The 360 degree “full radial contact” design of the HD-FRC Latch Fingers increases impact transmission through the fish during continuous heavy upward jarring. The HD-FRC has a jar down to release and locking core feature allowing it to be safely retrieved back to surface if required.
- Heavy upward jarring applications with a jar down to release function
Features & Benefits
- Built to withstand prolonged heavy upward jarring
- Incorporates Peak signature 45 degree HD Latch Finger face with a 60% increased load bearing area compared to standard latch fingers
- 360 degree full radial contact Latch Fingers minimise flaring of fish neck & increase impact transmission
- Optional Bell Guide Bottom Subs for use in larger ID tubulars
- Jar down to release feature
- 2 shear pin size options
- Robust design
Product Code: 228