HD FRC Pulling Tool (Jar Down)
The Peak-Heavy Duty Full Radial Contact (HD FRC) Pulling Tool ('Jar Down to Shear') will engage the Peak signature Heavy-Duty 45-degree Fish Neck and a standard 90-degree Fish Neck. The HD FRC Pulling Tool is designed for use in applications where heavy upward jarring is required to retrieve a stuck fish with a 'jar down to release' function.
The Peak signature Heavy-Duty 45-degree Fish Neck has a 60% increased load bearing area to that of standard fish necks. The 360 degree “full radial contact” design of the HD FRC latch fingers increases impact transmission through the fish during continuous heavy upward jarring. The HD FRC has a 'jar down to release' and locking core feature allowing it to be safely retrieved back to surface if required.
- Heavy upward jarring applications with a 'jar down to release' function
Features & Benefits
- Built to withstand prolonged heavy upward jarring
- Incorporates Peak signature 45-degree heavy-duty latch finger face with a 60% increased load bearing area compared to standard latch fingers
- 360 degree full radial contact latch fingers minimize flaring of fish neck and increase impact transmission
- Optional Bell Guide Bottom Subs for use in larger ID tubulars
- 'Jar down to release' feature
- Two shear pin size options
- Robust design
Product Code: 228