HD Pulling System
The Heavy Duty Pulling System is designed for use in applications where heavy upward jarring is required to retrieve a stuck fish.
The system is comprised of two tools - a Heavy Duty Full Radial Contact (HD-FRC) Pulling Tool and a Non Releasable Replacement Rope Socket (NRRS).
The principle of the system is that the Non-Releasable Replacement Rope Socket can be run on a conventional jar up to shear Pulling Tool and set onto the fish neck of the stuck fish and in conjunction with the HD-FRC Pulling Tool.
The HD-FRC Pulling Tool will engage the Peak HD Dual Fish Neck of the Non Releasable Replacement Rope Socket. Heavy upwards jarring can then commence to retrieve the stuck fish. The HD-FRC Pulling Tool has a jar down to release and locking core feature allowing it to be safely retrieved back to surface if required.
- Replacement of damaged fish necks
- Heavy upward jarring applications
Features & Benefits
- Built to withstand prolonged heavy upward jarring
- Incorporates Peak signature 45 degree HD Latch Finger face with a 60% increased load bearing area compared to standard latch fingers
- 360 degree full radial contact Latch Fingers minimise flaring of fish neck & increase impact transmission
- Optional Bell Guide Bottom Subs for use in larger ID tubular
- HD-FRC Jar Up Adapter option available
- Jar down to release feature
- Two shear pin size options
- Robust design
Product Code: 211/228