The Indexing Tool is designed to rotate the toolstring bottom hole assembly (BHA) on a radial J Slot mechanism.
By simply sitting down & picking up, the Indexing Tool rotates and increases the lower connected tool coverage within the wellbore. This ultimately improves the probability to recover a fish that may be resting in a position within the well that makes standard recovery difficult.
- To increase area coverage within the tubing string and improve chances of fish recovery
Features & Benefits
- Minimum 3-point indexing system (Smaller OD tools)
- Spring assisted ‘J’ Mandrel ensures Indexing Tool continuously rotates regardless of deviation etc.
- Multiple upper & lower connection options
- Special designs can be made to suit customer requirements
- The Peak Indexing Tool is supplied as standard with concentric threads top and bottom, and can be supplied with eccentric thread for specific applications.
- The eccentric lower thread design is useful in deviated and larger bore completions where a fish may not be sitting central. Care must be taken with the eccentric thread design to ensure that the effective OD of the offset tool does not compromise well intervention.
Product Code: 222