Multi-Action Top Sub (MAT Sub)
The Multi-Action Top Sub (MAT Sub) is designed for use in conjunction with GS Pulling/Running Tools.
Once fitted to the GS tools the MAT Sub provides multiple pinning options to vary the 'shear to release' mode of the tool. A built-in safe re-arming tool simplifies re-pinning and can be used for routine wireline intervention operations as well as special applications.
- Recovery of downhole flow devices
- Reduces miss-runs
- Fishing applications where a 'jar up to release' option is required
- Setting of downhole items where a 'Jar down to release' option is required
Features & Benefits
- Simple to retrofit
- Three running mode options;
- 'Jar down to shear'
- 'Jar up to shear'
- 'Jar up' followed by 'jar down to shear'
- Built-in, re-arming tool
- Simple to redress
- Built to suit standard industry OD’s
- Robust design
- Inventory reduction
Product Code: 207