Multi-Pin Running Tool
Multi-Pin Running Tools (MPRT) are designed for use primarily as shearable devices which can be connected to a variety of tools such as Wireline Grabs, Wire Finders, Perforating Gun Drifts, RBP Drifts, Non-Releasable Overshots / Spears etc.
With jar-up & jar-down to shear options, the MPRT can also be used to deploy Junk Catchers or Sealing Prongs. Internal & External Fish Neck options provide the operator with the flexibility to choose the device which best suits the well geometry and operation to be performed.
- Utilised as safety shear-out device for fishing applications including conveyance of Wireline Grabs, Wire Finders, Non-Releasable Overshots & Spears etc.
- Conveyance of extended, rigid assemblies including Perforating Gun Drifts, Retrievable Bridge Plug Drifts etc.
- Deployment of Junk Catchers & Sealing Prongs
Features & Benefits
- Internal & External Neck options to suit well geometry and operation
- All Internal Neck Subs suit all standard GS & Peak IN-FRC sizes
- External Neck Sub incorporates a standard Fish Neck & Peak HD Chamfered Fish Neck which is aligned for use with the Peak HD-FRC Pulling Tool for ultra heavy jarring applications
- Jar-up & jar-down to release functions
- Multiple Pinning options to suit varied applications
- Simple to re-pin
- Robust design
Product Code: 201