The Non-Releasable Overshot is used for the retrieval of downhole items with damaged or missing external fish necks.
The Overshot is “planted” onto the fish to provide a new fish neck profile. This is then engaged with a standard releasable pulling tool or a Peak HD-FRC Pulling Tool for heavy jarring applications.
- Replacing damaged or missing external fish necks
- Providing a new fish neck profile for releasable pulling tools to engage
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable Core for varying reach
- Interchangeable slips to engage varying OD’s
- Slips interchangeable between Releasable & Non-Releasable versions
- Multiple Running Neck options - Multi-Pin Running Tool, HD Dual Fish Neck etc.
- Optional Bell Guide Bottom Subs for use in larger ID tubular
- Bypass ports through tool body to provide maximum flow area if fish cannot be recovered
- Robust design
- Inventory reduction
Product Code: 231