Tubing End Locator
The Tubing End Locator is a device used to locate the end of a specific size of completion string or broken tubing in order to confirm its accurate position in the wellbore for further depth-critical intervention work.
The device can be run as part of a tolstring or, more commonly, directly on the bottom of the toolstring.
- Locate tubing end/break in tubing
- Depth correlation
Features & Benefits
- Sprung loaded arm enhances ability in high deviation situations
- Simple shear pin release - allows for overpull to be taken and safely recovered to surface.
- Sizes to suit 2 3/8 in to 7 in
- Available with all common toolstring connections
Product Code: 135