Wireline Retrieval System
The Peak Wireline Retrieval System consists of a combination of interchangeable tool components used for the process of locating and recovering parted wireline.
The system incorporates a unique design feature which allows the Slotted Finder Finger Sleeve to be adjusted to any chosen diameter to suit a range of nominal tubing ID and nipple dimensions.
- Safely locating the top of parted wire
- Balling over the top of wire
- Latching and retrieving wire back to surface
Features & Benefits
- Fully interchangeable components
- Adjustable Finder Finger Sleeve
- Extension Bar options
- Option to run in conjunction with Peak Centre Spear, two, three or four-Prong Wireline Grab, Lead Impression Block or Adjustable Finder Finger Sleeve
- Multiple running neck options
- Robust design
- Inventory reduction
Product Code: 200