The Peak Blind Box is used to dislodge or push tools down the wellbore and consists of a simple one piece design made from the highest quality material.
The Blind Box is generally used when heavy downward jarring is required to clear an obstruction, dislodge a stuck fish or sever wireline at the rope socket when a toolstring is stuck or wire has parted downhole. The solid full bore design also allows the Blind Box to be used to locate the fluid level in a wellbore.
- Can be used to clear an obstruction or to dislodge a stuck fish
- Sever wireline at the rope socket when a toolstring is stuck or wire has parted downhole
- Can be used to locate the fluid level in the wellbore
Features & Benefits
- One piece solid design
- Connection options available to suit customer requirements
- Tapered designs available
Product Code: 104