Braided Line Rope Socket
The Braided Line Rope Socket is available for use where high pulling forces are anticipated.
The design incorporates a special one-piece Slip & Initiator Clamp arrangement to ensure maximum line pull can be attained with minimal slippage. A Belleville Spring Stack assembly creates a pre-loaded tension to ensure there is very little movement of the termination during upward and downward jarring.
- For use with braided line operations to provide connection of the wireline to the toolstring
Features & Benefits
- Incorporates a Peak Heavy Duty Dual Fish Neck
- One piece slip assembly for ease of use
- Belleville Spring Stack to minimise cable slippage
- Assembly/Disassembly tool provided to aid make up/break out of Slip assembly
Product Code: 123