The Compact Toolstring (CTS) is designed for use where the available rig-up height is limited and for improved conveyance in highly deviated wells.
Depending on the well geometry, the customer has the option to incorporate or remove components which will ensure optimum operational performance.
The CTS can be split into two main categories, the “Power” version and the “Setting” version. Both options can be extended to include an integral dual neck rope socket, Swivel and WellGlide complete with interchangeable rollers.
- For use in rig ups with limited height availability
- For use in high-angle deviated wells
Features & Benefits
- The base “Power” version includes the Peak Power Jar (Inverted Upstroke Spring Jar), Accelerator and Linear Jar available with either 1 7/8 in or 2 1/8 in
- The base “Setting” version includes the Peak Dummy Power Jar, Linear Jar and Heavy Stem section and is used predominantly for installing devices where Hydraulic or Spring Jars are not required
- Configuration options extended to include an integral dual neck rope socket, Swivel and WellGlide
- Reduced overall length
- Robust design
Product Code: 110