The Knuckle Joint, when incorporated into a wireline toolstring, provides flexibility in high-angle deviated wellbores.
The Peak Knuckle Joint incorporates several innovative design features including an integral grease nipple to ensure internal components are continuously lubricated for a prolonged working and storage period. Critical internal components of the Knuckle Joint are also electro-less nickel-plated to further assist in prevention of internal corrosion which is common with standard knuckle joints.
- To provide flexibility in a wireline toolstring to assist conveyance in high-angle deviated wellbores
Features & Benefits
- Integral grease nipple: Ensures easy lubrication and prevent corrosion
- Critical components ENP treated to further assist in prevention of internal corrosion
- Heavy-duty robust design
- Contingent fish neck on most lower joint components
- Third-party proprietary connections available to suit customer requirements
Product Code: 125