The Knuckle Joint, when incorporated into a wireline toolstring, provides flexibility in high angle, deviated wellbores.
The Peak Knuckle Joint incorporates several innovative design features including an integral grease nipple to ensure internal components are continuously lubricated for a prolonged working and storage period. Critical internal components of the Knuckle Joint are also electro-less nickel-plated to further assist in prevention of internal corrosion which is common with standard knuckle joints.
- To provide flexibility in a wireline toolstring to assist conveyance in high angle, deviated well bores
Features & Benefits
- Integral grease nipple to ensure easy lubrication and prevent corrosion
- Critical components ENP treated to further assist in prevention of internal corrosion
- Heavy duty robust design
- Contingent fish neck on most lower joint components
- Third party proprietary connections available to suit customer requirements
Product Code: 125