The Linear Jar is designed to operate at high angles where normal spang (link-type) or tubular jar action may be limited.
Peak’s unique Dual Roller System reduces friction between the jar rod and outer housing allowing a smooth bi-directional stroke to effectively impart sufficient upward and downward force to carry out most routine wireline functions in deviated wellbores. The Peak Linear Jar is also designed for use in conjunction with the Peak Power Jar (Inverted Upstroke Spring Jar) and WellGlide for improved overall friction reducing performance.
- For use in high-angle deviated wells to enable a smooth bi-directional stroke to effectively carry out routine wireline operations
- Ideal for use during fishing operations, when the design of standard spang jars could be impeded by wire, debris or other foreign matter in the tubing
- Due to the robust design, the Peak Linear Jar can also be deployed inside large ID tubing or casing where conventional Spang Jars are prone to buckling or scissoring
- Can be used in conjunction with the Peak Power Jar (Inverted Upstroke Spring Jar) for improved overall friction reducing performance
Features & Benefits
- Unique dual roller system
- Improved diameter in Jar Rod
- Supplied with connection options to suit customer requirements
- Robust yet simple design
- Effectively carry out routine wireline functions in highly deviated wells
- Effectively carry out fishing operations in wellbores with suspected wire, debris or other foreign matter
- Effectively carry out routine wireline functions in large tubing or casing
Product Code: 120