Peak Power Jar
The Peak Power Jar is a high performance, fully adjustable spring jar with a unique inverted upstroke feature which has been developed out of necessity to ensure performance continuity in high debris environments.
Compared to standard spring jars, the internal workings of the Peak Power Jar are located in the upper section of the assembly. This ensures very little debris influx during upstroke and any debris that has entered the outer housing simply falls to the bottom of the tube, away from the critical working components.
- High angle, standard wireline or wireline fishing operations
Features & Benefits
- Inverted Latch & Jar Rod to reduce debris influx significantly increasing performance in high debris environments
- Increased mass above Jar Rod improving impact force reducing amount of stem required above
- Opposable Button Locking Mechanism to enable “on toolstring” adjustment & also maintain precise jar setting whist in-hole
- Peak Integral Dual Roller System designed to enable a near frictionless jar stroke to increase effective impact force particularly in deviated wells
- Minimal working parts to provide the operator simple & rapid redress with ultimate reduction in cost
- Dual Spring Stack for impact control at lower jar settings
- Spring Stack permanently relaxed and compressed only during firing operation increasing component working life with ultimate reduction in cost
- Supplied with connection options to suit customer requirements
- Aligned with Peak’s Accelerator, Linear Jar and WellGlide for effective conveyance and performance in high angle, deviated wells
- Universal Hydraulic Calibration Sub to suit range of jars and all connection types
Product Code: 220