Pump Down Stem
The Peak Pump Down Stem is designed to configure to a standard slickline toolstring to combat the difficulty of getting to depth in highly deviated wells.
The Pump Down Stem design incorporates cup type elements which provide an increased surface area to enable pumping the toolstring into the well. The Stem can be run with one, two or no cups as is required.
- Conveying a toolstring to target depth
Features & Benefits
- Simple design
- Multiple running configurations
- Large surface area to tool weight
- Minimise wireline runs
- Interchangeable components
- Connection options and sizes available to suit customer requirements
Product Code: 102