Slick & Swivel Rope Socket
The Slick and Swivel Rope Socket is designed to reduce the overall length of a toolstring by removing the requirement for an extra connection.
The working life of alloy slicklines can be extended when a swivel is incorporated below the rope socket. The swivel assists the tool rotation and prevents “over-torqueing” of the wire. The integral configuration ensures that a swivel is always included in the toolstring.
- For use with slickline operations
Features & Benefits
- Integral Rope Socket and Swivel: Reduce overall toolstring length and ensuring a swivel is incorporated into the slickline toolstring
- Heavy-duty thrust bearings: Enhance rotation under load
- Integral grease nipple: Allows easy lubrication and prevent corrosion
- Critical components ENP treated to further assist in prevention of internal corrosion
- Heavy-duty robust design
- Integral Belleville Spring design: Guarantees positive load maintained on thrust bearings to ensure continuous rotation
- Debris Rings: Prevent ingress of foreign matter
- Swivel components are supported at rotation point to prevent lateral movement and wear
- Third-party proprietary connections available to suit customer requirements
Product Code: 123