The Peak Swivel is designed to allow free rotation of the toolstring and minimise line torque during slickline or cable deployment.
The Swivel can be positioned at any point along the length of the toolstring depending on the application to suit operational requirements. The Swivel incorporates several design features including an integral grease nipple to ensure internal components are continuously lubricated for a prolonged working and storage period. Critical internal components of the Swivel are also electro-less nickel-plated to further assist in prevention of internal corrosion which is common with standard swivel joints.
- Predominantly used to provide rotation in a wireline toolstring and minimise line torque
- The Swivel can be utilised to provide a rotating point when handling long or cumbersome tools to aid make up or break out
- The Swivel can also be positioned directly above manipulation tools i.e. a kickover tool, to enable an enhanced rotation at depth
Features & Benefits
- Integral grease nipple to ensure easy lubrication and prevent corrosion
- Critical components ENP treated to further assist in prevention of internal corrosion
- Heavy duty robust design
- Contingent fish neck on most lower joint components
- Third party proprietary connections available to suit customer requirements
Product Code: 130