UHD Knuckle Joint
The Ultra Heavy Duty (UHD) Knuckle Joint, when incorporated into a wireline toolstring, provides flexibility in high angle, deviated wellbores.
The UHD Knuckle Joint incorporates several design features including integral grease nipple to ensure internal components are continuously lubricated for a prolonged working and storage period. Critical internal components of the UHD Knuckle Joint are also electroless nickel-plated to further assist in prevention of internal corrosion which is common with standard knuckle joints.
- To provide flexibility in a wireline toolstring to assist conveyance in high angle, deviated wellbores
Features & Benefits
- Integral grease nipple to ensure easy lubrication and prevent corrosion
- Critical components ENP treated to further assist in prevention of internal corrosion
- Integral primary & contingent Peak HD Fish Necks on all components which have a 60% increased load bearing area compared to standard fish necks, improving overall strength
- Supplied with Peak 2 11/16” UHD QC connections
Product Code: 125