UHD Linear Jar
The Ultra-Heavy-Duty (UHD) Linear Jar is designed to operate at high angles where normal tubular jar action may be limited.
The Peak Dual Roller System reduces friction between the jar rod and outer housing allowing a smooth bi-directional stroke to effectively impart sufficient upward and downward force to carry out most routine wireline functions in deviated wellbores. The UHD Linear Jar is specifically designed for use with braided line work where line speed is often minimal and in conjunction with the UHD Power Jar and Peak’s WellGlide for improved overall friction reducing performance during heavy-duty fishing operations.
- For use with ultra-heavy-duty braided line operations
- For use in high-angle, deviated wells to enable a smooth bi-directional stroke to effectively carry out routine wireline and heavy-duty braided line fishing operations
- Ideal for use during fishing operations, when the design of standard spang jars could be impeded by wire, debris or other foreign matter in the tubing
- Designed for use in conjunction with the UHD Power Jar and Peak’s WellGlide for improved overall friction reducing performance
Features & Benefits
- Peak Integral Dual Roller System designed to enable a near frictionless jar stroke to increase effective impact force particularly in high-angle, deviated wells
- Supplied with Peak 2 11/16-in UHD QC connections
Product Code: 120