UHD Power Jar
The Ultra Heavy Duty (UHD) Power Jar is a high performance, fully adjustable spring jar with a unique inverted upstroke feature which has been developed out of necessity to ensure performance continuity in high debris environments.
Compared to standard spring jars, the internal workings of the UHD Power Jar are located in the upper section of the assembly. This ensures very little debris influx during upstroke and any debris that has entered the outer housing simply falls to the bottom of the tube, away from the critical working components.
- For use with Ultra Heavy Duty braided line operations
Features & Benefits
- Inverted Latch & Jar Rod to reduce debris influx significantly increasing performance in high debris environments
- Increased mass above Jar Rod improving impact force whilst reducing amount of stem required above
- Opposable Button Locking Mechanism to enable “on toolstring” adjustment & also maintain precise jar setting whilst in-hole
- Peak Integral Dual Roller System designed to enable a near frictionless jar stroke to increase effective impact force particularly in high angle, deviated wells
- Minimal working parts to provide the operator simple & rapid redress with ultimate reduction in cost
- Spring Stack permanently relaxed & compressed only during firing operation increasing component working life with ultimate reduction in cost
- Universal Hydraulic Calibration Sub to suit all connection types
- Critical components ENP treated to further assist in prevention of internal corrosion
- Supplied with 2 11/16” UHD QC connection
Product Code: 220