Fluted Slip-Over Centraliser
The Fluted Slip-Over Roller Centraliser is designed to affix to and centralise a Wireline Cutter or Drop Bar to allow deployment in high angle, deviated wellbores.
The Peak design allows easy adaptability to any Cutter or Drop Bar and comes in a range of sizes to suit the well geometry. The integral rollers reduce the contact area of the Centraliser against the tubing wall & the fluted body of the Roller Sub ensures that there is sufficient bypass when dropped in fluid.
- To centralise a Wireline Cutter or Drop Bar to prevent passing of Rope Socket / Cable Head when deployed.
- Rollerised design allows for deployment in high angle, deviated well bores
Features & Benefits
- Ability to operate successfully in high angle, deviated wellbores
- Robust design with minimal components
- Designed to suit all Peak & third party Wireline Cutters and Drop Bars
- Dual securing application with large Grub Screws designed to locate into grooves & lateral clamping mechanism to ensure Slip-Over Centraliser is firmly secured
- Rollers supplied in AISI 4140, 316 Stainless Steel, Nylatron or as specified by customer
- Interchangeable rollers increase the operating range of the Slip-Over Centraliser and provide the end user with effective options
Product Code: 107