The Peak Roller Stem is designed to assist conveyance of a wireline toolstring into high angle, deviated wells.
The Roller Stem is designed to substitute standard wireline stem and can be positioned along the length of the toolstring to lift the body and the weight of the string upon the axles of the rollers incorporated within the Roller Stem. This eliminates any friction between the toolstring body and the tubing wall. The Roller Stem has no welded parts and is fully field serviceable.
- For use in high angle / deviated wells to assist toolstring conveyance
Features & Benefits
- Non-welded components
- Rollers supported on replaceable sintered bronze bushings which are fully field serviceable
- Double roller retention mechanism to ensure rollers remain locked in place
- Interchangeable rollers allow the stem to be optimally used in various sized well-bores
- Multiple sized, interchangeable rollers available to suit varying tubing ID’s or applications
- Rollers supplied in AISI 4140, 316 Stainless Steel, Nylatron or as specified by customer
- Supplied with connection options to suit customer requirements
- Special length and diameter rollers can be supplied to suit customer requirements
- Heavy duty robust design
Product Code: 132