WellGlide is a fluted roller centraliser sub designed to assist conveyance of a wireline toolstring into high angle, deviated wells.
WellGlide can be positioned along the length of the toolstring to lift the body and the weight of the string upon the axles of the rollers incorporated within the roller subs. This eliminates any friction between the toolstring body and the tubing wall. Interchangeable rollers allow the sub to be optimally used in various sized wellbores. The fluted body of WellGlide ensures that there is sufficient bypass when running through fluids and can also serve to centralise a Running or Pulling Tool inside larger bore tubulars.
- For use in high angle / deviated wells
- For centralising Running and Pulling Tools in larger bore tubulars
- Compatible for use with Peak SIM System range
Features & Benefits
- Ability to give stand-off from tubing wall equivalent to OD of large lock mandrel.
- Multiple subs can be positioned anywhere along the length of a conventional toolstring
- Interchangeable rollers increase the operating range of WellGlide and provide the end user with effective options
- Rollers supplied in AISI 4140, 316 Stainless Steel, Nylatron or as specified by customer
- Fluted body for maximum bypass in fluid
- Supplied with connection options to suit customer requirements
- Ability to operate successfully in high angle, deviated wellbores
- Inventory reduction - cost effective
- Can be supplied with UHD connection and neck for use with 2 11/16” HD fishing string.
Product Code: 107