WellGlide is a fluted roller centralizer sub designed to assist conveyance of a wireline toolstring into high-angle deviated wells.
Positioned along the length of the toolstring, the WellGlide sub lifts the body and weight of the string onto the axels of its rollers to eliminate friction between the toolstring body and tubing wall. Interchangeable rollers enable usin gthe sub in various wellbore dimensions, and its fluted body ensures sufficient bypass when running through fluids. The WellGlide sub can also serve to centralize a running or pulling tool inside larger-bore tubulars.
- For use in high-angle deviated wells
- For centralizing running and pulling tools in larger bore tubulars
- Compatible for use with Peak SIM System range
Features & Benefits
- Ability to give stand-off from tubing wall equivalent to OD of large lock mandrel
- Multiple subs can be positioned anywhere along the length of a conventional toolstring
- Interchangeable rollers increase the operating range of WellGlide and provide the end user with effective options
- Rollers supplied in AISI 4140, 316 Stainless Steel, Nylatron or as specified by customer
- Fluted body for maximum bypass in fluid
- Supplied with connection options to suit customer requirements
- Ability to operate successfully in high-angle deviated wellbores
- Inventory reduction - cost effective
- Can be supplied with UHD connection and neck for use with 2 11/16” HD fishing string.
Product Code: 107