Drive Down Bailer
The Drive Down Bailer can be used to recover hard packed sand, gravel or gun debris from above or inside any subsurface flow control device.
Often used in applications where the accumulated debris is hard in texture and difficult to break up, the Drive Down Bailer, being of strong design and incorporating few moving parts, is ideal to “jar” into and loosen up hard debris. As the Bailer enters the fill, the flapper or ball is pushed “off-seat”, collects the debris to be recovered and closes as the Bailer is removed - containing the debris and allowing it to be retrieved to surface. The Drive Down Bailer may also be used to acquire bottom hole debris samples for analysis.
- Recovering hard packed sand, gravel or gun debris
- Obtaining bottom hole debris samples for analysis
Features & Benefits
- Optional Drive Down Shoes including Serrated Flat Bottom, Castleated, Mule & Half Mule Shoe
- Optional intermediate checking devices including flapper, ball & junk catcher type
- Robust design
- The intermediate checking device ensures the shoe is changed independently reducing unnecessary expense if component requires replacing due to onsite modification or damage
- Shortened bailer shoes ensure less downward travel required for optimal debris recovery
- Inventory reduction due to interchange ability of parts between Peak Drive Down, Pump & Hydrostatic Bailers
- Incorporating robust Stub Acme threads reduces likelihood of threads galling during continuous make up and break out of components where debris may be present
Product Code: 114