The Peak Dump Bailer is designed to be run on the bottom of a toolstring to transport various fluids to a given depth within a wellbore.
By simple maniplulation of the toolstring the fluid can then be expelled from the dump bailer leaving it at a pre-determined depth within the well.
- Dumping cement on top of permanent plugs
- Depositing acid at scale restrictions
- Depositing acid on flow control items that may be scaled up preventing recovery
Features & Benefits
- Available with standard slickline connections
- Simple, robust design
- Easy and quick field redress
- Can be supplied in modular design allowing field changeable variations in length
- Can be supplied with various burst discs to suit every application
- Cost effective method of transporting fluids to given point within the wellbore
Product Code: 114