High Temperature/High Strength Magnet
The High Temperature/High Strength Magnet is used to recover loose ferrous objects from within a well.
Unlike normal magnets, the Peak magnetic insert can withstand prolonged exposure to very high downhole temperatures without losing magnetic strength.
- Recovery of ferrous objects such as parted pulling tool dogs, perforating gun debris, corrosion scale etc.
Features & Benefits
- Extreme high temperature rating
- Suitable for oil and gas environments with high resistance to CO2 and H2S
- Powerful magnetic insert ensures effective recovery of ferrous objects
- Available in a range of sizes to suit application and well geometry
- Stainless Steel Shroud ensures effective conveyance into the well
- Customized magnet designs available
Product Code: 115