Hi-Ex Gauge Hanger
The Peak Hi-Ex Gauge Hanger can be used to deploy data acquisition devices on slickline and can be used as an anchor to provide a platform for, or suspend, other equipment in non-monobore wells.
The Hi-Ex Gauge Hanger is a slim, high expansion design which allows it to be deployed on slickline through narrow restrictions or smaller completion tubing and set in larger ID liners/casings. Most importantly, the slim design minimizes the restriction to flow enabling better quality data to be recorded during production and / or injection conditions. The Hi-Ex Gauge Hanger comes in chassis size: 2.200” OD. Adapter kits enable the gauge hanger to be set in a range of tubing sizes from 4 1/2” through to 9 5/8”.
- Gauge hanger for pin-point real time and memory data acquisition during well testing, production monitoring and other applications – particularly in non-monobore wells
- Anchoring device to provide a platform for, or suspension of, swell-able packers, fluid samplers, etc. in non-monobore wells
- Platform for cement-plugs in well abandonments
- Barrier to prevent unwanted movement of abandoned equipment in flowing wells
Features & Benefits
- Slickline deployed
- High-expansion mechanism allows one Hi-Ex assembly to be used in various tubing/casing sizes
- Slim design for maximum flow / injection rates and minimal impact on data quality
- Run using the Peak eSetting Tool (Non-Explosive)
- Recoverable with industry standard Pulling Tools
- Simple, robust design
- Standard lower connection 15/16”-10 UN SR, other options available to suit customer requirements
Product Code: 341