Integral GLV Straddle
The Integral Gas Lift Valve (GLV) Straddle incorporates a gas lift choke sub/connector that is run within Peak’s Straddle System to provide controlled gas flow from the gas zone behind the straddled zone.
The choke can be resized by recovering the upper straddle tube, if required. The Gas Lift Valve can simply be changed out by pulling the top Plug complete with the gas lift mandrel assembly. The Gas Lift Valve is then swapped. The top Plug, complete with gas lift mandrel assembly is then set into the straddle seal receptacle fish neck and tested.
- To provide controlled gas flow from straddled gas zones
Features & Benefits
- Incorporated within the SIM and SIMplus Straddle System
- Can be fully slickline installed and recovered
- Stackable straddle tubes with selective release mechanism
- Straddle tubes available in 5-ft, 7 1/2-ft, and 10-ft lengths
- Allows the user to install the gas lift valve deep in the well, at the sand face
- Helps prevent the need for an expensive workover
- Slip design helps ensure stresses exerted on tubing are evenly distributed thus preventing damage
- Allows extension of existing gas lift to depths previously unavailable
- Allows reinstatement of controlled gas lift in wells where existing systems have failed
- Cost-effective solution for installation of controlled gas lift in wells with depleted reservoirs
Product Code: 354