Peak Hydraulic Jar
The Peak Hydraulic Jar is a high performance tool with a unique inverted upstroke feature to ensure performance continuity in high debris environments.
Compared to standard hydraulic jars, the internal workings of the Peak Hydraulic Jar are located in the upper section of the assembly. This ensures minimal debris influx during upstroke and that any debris which has entered the outer housing simply falls to the bottom of the tube and away from the critical working components.
- High angle, standard wireline or wireline fishing operations
Features & Benefits
- Inverted latch and jar rod to reduce debris influx significantly increasing performance in high debris environments
- Increased mass above jar rod improving impact force reducing amount of stem required above
- Minimal working parts to provide the operator simple and rapid redress
- Critical components hard chrome-plated to further assist in prevention of internal corrosion
- High performance Lee Chek® and Lee Jeva® (check and restrictor) ensure consistent and accurate firing times
- Supplied with connection options to suit customer requirements
- Suitable for use in high temperature wells up to 200 degC
- Aligned with Peak’s Accelerator, Linear Jar and WellGlide for effective conveyance and performance in high-angle, deviated wells
Product Code: 147