Heavy-Duty Non-Releasable Overshot
The heavy-duty non-releasable overshot is used for the retrieval of downhole items with damaged or missing external fish necks.
The overshot is “planted” onto the fish to provide a new fish neck profile. This is then engaged with a standard releasable pulling tool or a Peak HD FRC pulling tool for heavy jarring applications.
- Replacing damaged or missing external fish necks
- Providing a new fish neck profile for releasable pulling tools to engage
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable core for varying reach
- Interchangeable slips to engage varying OD’s
- Slips interchangeable between releasable and non-releasable versions
- Multiple running neck options - multi-pin running tool, HD dual fish neck etc.
- Optional bell guide bottom subs for use in larger ID tubular
- Bypass ports through tool body to provide maximum flow area if fish cannot be recovered
- Robust design
- Inventory reduction
Product Code: 231