Peak Tungsten Stem is primarily used to substitute standard stem in higher pressure applications to enable the wire or cable to run into the well against pressure and friction.
The Peak Tungsten Stem can also be utilized during flowing gradient surveys to provide extra weight/mass to the toolstring to reduce tool lift. The stem weight also assists upward and downward jarring impact in conjunction with a mechanical type jar as well as allowing shorter toolstrings in height restricted applications due to the increased weight per foot. Made from the highest quality material, Peak Tungsten Stem is available in various lengths, diameters and connection options to suit standard and non-standard operations.
- Utilised as a substitute to standard stem for additional weight in higher pressure applications to enable the wire to run into the well against pressure and friction
- Provides extra weight to reduce tool lift during flowing gradient surveys
- Increased weight per foot enables shorter toolstrings in height restricted applications
Features & Benefits
- Supplied with industry standard connections and also third-party proprietary connections to suit customer requirements
- Unique securing mechanism ensures prevention of internal movement of tungsten rod
- Stem supplied in standard lengths and diameters
- Special sizes available on request to suit customer requirements
Product Code: 144