Fluted Slip-Over Centralizer
The Fluted Slip-Over Roller Centralizer is designed to affix to and centralize a wireline cutter or drop bar to allow deployment in high-angle deviated wellbores.
The Peak design allows easy adaptability to any cutter or drop bar and comes in a range of sizes to suit the well geometry. The integral rollers reduce the contact area of the Centralizer against the tubing wall and the fluted body of the Roller Sub ensures that there is sufficient bypass when dropped in fluid.
- To centralize a Wireline cutter or drop bar to prevent passing of rope socket/cable head when deployed.
- Rollerized design allows for deployment in high-angle deviated wellbores
Features & Benefits
- Ability to operate successfully in high-angle deviated wellbores
- Robust design with minimal components
- Designed to suit all Peak and third-party wireline cutters and drop bars
- Dual securing application with large grub screws designed to locate into grooves and lateral clamping mechanism to ensure Slip-Over Centralizer is firmly secured
- Rollers supplied in AISI 4140, 316 Stainless Steel, Nylatron or as specified by customer
- Interchangeable rollers increase the operating range of the Slip-Over Centralizer and provide the end user with effective options
Product Code: 107