The Peak Accelerator is designed to provide a high, controlled impact force when used in conjunction with the Peak Power Jar.
Whilst reducing shock loading at the Rope Socket/Swivel, the Peak Accelerator is also designed to simulate wire stretch when working at shallow depths, deviated or tortuous well bores when working with braided line. The Accelerator is positioned below the Rope Socket/Swivel and any applied upward tension compresses the Belleville Springs whilst extending the ultimate Accelerator stroke length. As the jar fires, the stored energy accelerates the toolstring increasing impact on the fish or downhole device to be recovered.
- Generally used to improve jar impact
- Reduce shock loading at the Rope Socket during jarring
- Simulate wire stretch when working at shallow depths to improve jar impact
Features & Benefits
- Optimum usage configuration with Standard-, Medium- or High-Load Accelerator set up options
- Increased stroke length compared to most readily available accelerators improving jar impact
- Interchangeable Belleville Washers
- Simple robust design
- Connection options available to suit customer requirements
Product Code: 124