Pump Down Go-Devil
The Peak Pump Down Go-Devil is designed to assist in remedial wire recovery operations where a cutter with a time delay activation device is dropped from surface.
The Pump Down Go-Devil can be used to ‘chase’ the cutter to the desired hold-up depth in deviated/horizontal wells.
It is offered with either two flexible elastomer cups or two rigid Teflon cups where toughness is a requirement that will pass through downhole restrictions and allow recovery to surface after the wire cut is acheived.
- Pump time delay cutter bar to depth in high-angle wells
Features & Benefits
- Available in two lengths
- Longer option designed to pass through GLM’s whilst retaining seal
- Designed to pass through restrictions
- Tool can be fitted to wire on surface without need to cut
- Available to suit various wire/cable diameters
- Swab cups available in elastomer or Teflon material
Product Code: 122