Peak's eMAT/GS Tool is used to replicate traditional GS functionality on slickline during e-line deployments.
The eMAT/GS Tool provides a reliable deployment technique without the need for pyrotechnics, pressurized nitrogen or downhole power generation tools that would usually require additional field specialists.
At depth, the eMAT/GS Tool receives power from a surface power supply. This allows trapped hydraulic pressure to vent, which retracts the dogs of the GS component, and leaves the payload in the well.
- Deploy or recover downhole equipment with a GS fish neck on e-line
- Wireline fishing
- Deployment in deviated wells
Features & Benefits
- Proven slickline techniques available on e-line
- Allows release of downhole components on e-line without jarring
- Allows retrieval of downhole tools with a safe option to emergency release if stuck in hole
- Rated to 10,000 psi, 347 degF [175 degC]
- Simple to redress
- Robust design
Product Code: 270