SIM Retrievable Bridge Plug
The SIM Retrievable Bridge Plug is an expandable seal-type barrier which can be mechanically set at any chosen depth inside monobore type completions, or completions where existing production nipples are damaged.
The SIM Plug is conveyed using a conventional slickline toolstring. Once the setting depth has been reached, the SIM Plug is selectively set by indexing and anchoring the Running Tool. Downward jarring activates the bi-directional SIM Plug slips and expands the Sealing Element. Upward jarring releases the Running Tool from the SIM Plug body.
For applications where the SIM Plug setting depth is critical, the SIM Plug can be deployed and set on electric line using standard pyrotechnic setting tools.
The SIM Plug is recovered using a conventional GS Pulling Tool fitted with a Peak Multi-Action Top Sub (MATS) and Pulling Prong.
- SIM Retrievable Bridge Plug
- SIM Straddle and SIM Lift Straddle
- SIM Lift (Top Latch Interchangeable Choke)
- SIM Hanger as a gauge carrier for downhole tools
Features & Benefits
- Multiple setting options - mechanically on slickline, coiled tubing or electric line
- Simplistic design and simple to redress in the field
- Multiple Equalizing assembly options - Melon-, Prong- or Pump Open-type
- Uni- and bi-directional flow - ultimate flexibility to plug and divert flow
- Debris Catcher Sub option for Sealing Plug version
- High temperature/high pressure sealing element
- Sour service components to NACE MR0175 specifications
- Maximized “throughbore” to reduce down hole “choke” effect
- Interchangeable components for inventory reduction
Product Code: 351